Your feedback-based growth is just 5 steps away
- To get started, just go to your Reflect 360 page. (If you don't already have an account you can still click the link above - we'll prompt you to create an account). You can always come back to this page by clicking on the "My Growth" tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the big blue "Pick a Reflect360 template to start" button.
3. Select the template you want to use (you can preview the statements of each template beforehand), and then click "Start Self Assessment"
4. Complete the self-assessment. If you're pressed for time, you can also click directly to the next step (inviting others), but make sure you come back to complete the self-assessment later. Then click the Submit button.
5. Now you have access to the link that colleagues will follow to give you the feedback. You can either copy that link and send a personal email to request their input with the URL included, or you can add their email address into our system and we'll send the note for you.
If you opt for us to send the note you'll see the email first and can make edits before sending. Either way they'll end up on a page that looks like the first image above (with the drag-and-drop stickies).
6. That's it! The last step is to check back to your Reflect 360 page at a later date. As responses come in, you'll be able to close the activity and View Results, and here's a sample copy of what a results page looks like.
As you're looking at the results, we encourage you to reach out to us for our insights to get an idea of what we notice and our recommended next steps. And if you're stuck on something while setting up, reach out to us through the little blue chat button in the bottom right corner! We'd love to hear from you.
Getting in-depth feedback including reasons why people are responding the way they are is crucial for development. Draw inspiration from these guys: