What you need to know about the SHIFT Platform
- Easy to use tools for busy staff
- Provides tangible and high value activities for change agents to promote the culture
- Gives leadership a full view of the change efforts
- Enables customization and evolution over time
- Offers sophisticated benchmarking
Who is the Platform For?
- Any manager in your company can run exercises and watch her team improve and live the new culture more and more over time.
- A trainer or Change Agent can improve the impact of their training with before and after pulses, built in feedback gathering, tools to facilitate the conversation - and can watch how their trainees use the tools.
- Check in on our dashboard to see all the insights about what’s working and what's not.
How to get started
- Try an Align exercise with your team (not sure what Align is? Try a demo first)
- Invite a manager or two to set up their accounts
- Ask us to host a webinar for 4-5 managers to walk them through the basics.
Principles of the platform
The SHIFT Change platform is based on three principles:
- Change is not about knowledge or skills, but about mindset & attitude.
- Change involves meaningful discussions and day-to-day habits.
- Change initiated at top but is ultimately local & dynamic.
Reach out to our Co-Founder, Levi, at email@example.com.